Friday, February 12, 2010

A food blog

I've tossing around the idea of starting a second blog for awhile now, one specifically geared toward my growing obsession with food and cooking. The first thing that comes to mind when I sit down to blog is usually something related to food, but I don't want to take over my entire Little Things blog with foodie posts, so here we are. I'm not sure how this will work out, balancing two blogs, but we'll give it a shot.

I realize I have some readers that are as obsessed with food as I am, and that I have others who really could care less, so hopefully this blog will save everyone from having to read the foodie bits if they don't want to.

My Foodie Manifesto:

I pledge to feed myself and my family only natural foods, prepared in such a way as to be healthful and delicious. I will embrace the simplicity of cooking from scratch, enjoy the time I spend in the kitchen, and slowly teach Two Little Girls the things I learn.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT idea. I'm a cooking from scratch junkie, if I can make it at home I do. We're boiling down maple sap as I type :)

    ReplyDelete